Re: Re: 98 Buick Regal-Key stuck-Ignition switch

The GM dealer says that the console shifter switch needs to be cleaned. I looked and it seems to be a hassle to get to it. I was just wandering if there was another way, or solution? If you play with the shifter and key
long enough it will come out. This happens with all our keys.