Re: Re: 98 Buick Regal-Key stuck-Ignition switch

The GM dealer says that the console shifter switch needs to be cleaned. I looked and it seems to be a hassle to get to it. I was just wandering if there was another way, or solution? If you play with the shifter and key long enough it will come out. This happens with all our keys.

Reply to
lwibby