Re: Re: Sluge in coolant tank

Sounds to me like they may be trying to "screw" you. They sound like a couple of smooth talkers (I love to deal with people like this so I can
put them back in their place). I don't know what kind of product they use to flush a DexCool system but maybe someone else can offer more information. IMHO, you might want to look for a more reputable dealer.
‚úĖ
"Rich B" wrote:

I fugured as much which was why I didnít go for it. I can hold my own when I know I am being shafted but cars have me at a disadvantage. I got a regular mechanic but since this car was under warranty I figured I would try a dealership. Well, thatís two dealerships down, one I know not to go to so about 4 buick dealerships to go. Any bets on if I find an honest one?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ