Re: Remote entry no longer works on my 89 park ave

Did they both fail at the same time, or did one stop working awhile ago, and now the second has stopped?

I only use one on a regular basis, the other sits in my desk usually to be honest, so I don't really know.. I do know that I changed the batteries in both, and neither works now, but I don't know if they failed at the same time...
The interior power locks work fine, as does the interior trunk release, it's just the remote that's failed...

one