Re: Saturn VUE Experience

I'm holding out with the thought that GM may use that model for their hybrid on a couple of years or less. I hope at that time they will replace the all plastic door panel with something cloth or leather too (personal preference as I hate rattle prone areas). Maybe they will paint the front/rear lower panels to match much as they did on the SL-1 SL-2 series (the SL-1 had the cheaper black bumper panels where the SL-2 were painted to match). I know they are painted on the Redline but the color selection is minimal (no white and we live where it's hot and the black Redline won't cut it here - although it looks nice).

B~

Reply to
B. Peg