Re: Saturn VUE Experience

I have a 2003 Vue with 31,000 miles. Mine is the AWD 4 cylinder with the discontinued CVT transmission. I've had it in for warranty work a couple of times. The biggest concern
I have is the CVT transmission, but they exented the warranty on that. I had to have rear suspension members replaced (recall), but that seemed to go well. I think with the Honda V-6 and automatic transmission it would be a really hot little station wagon. The body and interior have held up well. I generally like the car.