Re: Security Light questions about 1995 Buick Regal

Thanks for your insight everyone. Yeah, it only had 1 key. Now I'm confused because the security light comes on and goes off as normal, yet the friggin
thing won't start lol. I'm gonna assume it may be starter or the switch itself because the first thing I did was put the battery on a charger and that wasn't it. Again, thanks everyone.
--
kdj997