Re: Throttle Body Leak in 90 5.7 L Engine ? What to do?

As far as I know, this is not a repairable item. I replaced mine over a year ago because the "slop" in the shaft also affects the TPS.
There are two classes of pedestrians in these days of reckless motor traffic - the quick and the dead. ~ Lord Dewar 1933 ~