Re: Toyota accused of 'not being frank' on problem

>You don't think keeping out inexpensive foreign made vehicles is a by >chance? The only real reason Toyota, Honda and others set up shop in >the US is to bypass the protectionism. >

Keeping out? What the hell are you talking about? The cars are made in the U.S. and in Canada. You're a real whack job. Change to a wool hat instead of a tin hat. That'll cut down on the signals you get from the 5th dimension. I suppose the hair growing in your is GM's fault, right?

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

I want the likes of Tata Nano, Noble AMT, or other sub $10,000 autos. You know, the ones that come without the CEO/UAW/UAW pricing. No need for $12M CEOs and costly union made. Want them like TVs at Walmart prices.

Take computers, they get smaller, faster, more capable and cheaper at every turn. Auto is NA is stagnent, costly, out of touch and unfairly in our pockets. I will no longer buy CAW/UAW and even if it is domestic Honda or Toyota it has CAW/UAW in it. Unacceptable.

And if a Japanese factory can make them faster, better and cheaper, let them come in the boats just like they used to.

There is no reason to spend more than $25K on a SmartCar when China will sell and identical type for $7500. Or better yet a Nano loaded at $4700. These are the prices the rest of the wold pays, be you go to South America, Africa, Asia etc.

$40,000 for a Volt, stupid price. Utterly stupid. Might as well put the first one made right beside the Edsel minus the toxic battery. Don't want lithium all over the place.

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter