Re: Toyota, Nissan sales up 25% while GM and Ford are down

Yikes!!! The sad saga continues (or should I say, escalates)!

Meanwhile as gas prices soar, suddenly people are feeling that it is their patriotic/environmental duty to pay premium prices for high technology high fuel economy vehicles and are finding that Toyota and Honda are the leaders there.
Is this another Hollywood remake of an old movie? Didn't I already see this film in the late 1970s?
:( John
John Horner wrote:

The ones I have been looking at all get pretty bad mileage. G-35 SC, SLK, XK8/R. No Camry or Civic for me! :)