Re: Toyota Prius Hybrid

| After a death in the family, friend came into town and drove up in their | Toyota Prius hybrid. | | The lady got out of the car praising it. |
| 60 mpg... Good ride, responsive. | | There were nearly 400,000 hybrids sold last year, mostly Toyotas. | | GM, you have a challenge. You have been given money to offset you | irresponsible behavior. | | If you are any kind of company, compete. If not, die. |
I have seen several Prius Hybrids in the local paper for sale. Could it be that it is time to replace the batteries?
--
Anyolmouse