Re: truck wrecked air bags did not deploy??

Here are some pics of the truck.

> > Don't you think the air bag should have deployed. > > There is a key switch for the passenger side air bag, don't know if it was > on or off. > > Since the drivers air bag did not deploy he will need surgery to repair a > fractured cheek bone and nose. > > >
Reply to
gnman

The truck was purchased used. That is my only thought that if may have been wrecked previously and the airbag system not restored to original.

Reply to
gnman

My stock broker's daughter was in a serious accident where the drivers air bag did deploy. She survived, but the abrasion she got from the air bag was quite serious and painful.

This, like parachute jumping, is not always the pleasant experience one might believe them to be.

Reply to
<HLS

I guess the newsgroup strips the attachments so I can't seem to submit pics.

Reply to
gnman

Attachments should only go to binary groups

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That is the ONLY way the SRS would not have deployed.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter