Re: truck wrecked air bags did not deploy??

The truck was purchased used. That is my only thought that if may have been wrecked previously and the airbag system not restored to original.
wrote in message news:...

That is the ONLY way the SRS would not have deployed.
mike
wrote in message news:...

My stock broker's daughter was in a serious accident where the drivers air bag did deploy. She survived, but the abrasion she got from the air bag was quite serious and painful.
This, like parachute jumping, is not always the pleasant experience one might believe them to be.
I guess the newsgroup strips the attachments so I can't seem to submit pics.
wrote in message news:...

Attachments should only go to binary groups