Re: Tundra's Ads... ARE BULL

Actually it is Chevy that make trucks in Mexico. Ford makes 87% of the trucks it sells in the US, in the US of 90% US parts. The balance are made
over across the Detroit River in Canada of 90% US parts.
mike

Greetings,
Sorry, but my Silverado is made in Indiana. And I've been in, under, around and through it and can't find much that is made in Mexico at all. Most of the parts that I can find with labels are US and Canadian. While GM does have some production and assembly in Mexico, it's not all or even most of what they build and sell. I'm sure someone here is resourceful enough to find out exactly how many are made in the US, Canada and Mexico as either a percentage of total production or overall numbers.
Cheers - Jonathan