Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

Can I buy a imported Honda or Toyota with it?

I think this is only for >10 year old cars/trucks? > > "Under the so-called cash-for-clunkers legislation, consumers with > old, gas guzzlers could get $3,500 or $4,500 in government vouchers to > use toward the purchase of new cars that get gas mileage that exceeds > the old car's by four miles per gallon." > >

Canuck57