Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

You would not feel that way if your employer, McDonalds, went out of business. LOL

> Imagine, say 20 million people take Obama up on it, puts the US taxapyer > on the hook for another $100 billion. Not including interest becasue so > far Obama is charging it, and that means interest and inflation not yet > included. > > Hopefully a bond holder will save United States of America from this > corruption and get a quick into bankruptcy for GM. Plus, I am absolutely > sure bond holders will get a much better deal in disolving GM than less > than one cent on the dollar. > > GM is a paracite. Time to shoot it dead. Don't buy a GM, it supports > crime.
Reply to
Mike

You wish. My former employer, not McDonnalds, was looking for RIF, I volunteered. LOL. Was thinking of quiting anyway, so I cashed out. Took 3 months off, and got a job because I was bored. Then got a better job.

But you think like a grunt pay cheque to pay cheque 5 short of a six pack. You seem to know a lot about McDonnalds. Perhaps you can explain?

Mind you, once EI runs out for GM auto, there is always McDonnalds. See you there as I travel by... GM workers are going to get a good cold cup a reality served fresh.

Reply to
Canuck57