Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

Page 1 of 2
said:

Not much Christianity left in government. I think god wanted people to repect each other. Now that the tax system is used to steal from people by corrupt auto, perhaps another revolution is required? If nothing else so the majority is heard and not herd.
And shutting up about it is what the plutocrats and corrupt want. But some of us will not comply, GM is a company of theives who don't pay their bills but expect others too. Just a bunch of whiny welchers.
People should write their representatives and tell them to cut the bailout corruption or else.

Yep. And devil has you doing his bidding. Repent!
--Vic

Nice thought, but as long as there are those who think the government owes them something (other than honesty and representation), then these individuals will keep voting for those who possess them as a power base.
--
"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it
is the duty of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for
said:

Or else what? You are going to sit on your lazy ass and keep bitching on a Newsgroup?
On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:16:51 -0400, "80 Knight"

said:

I see the union wankers are out. LOL. Be the end of the month your reconing is a coming. Cold dose of reality is about to hit broad side, couldn't happen to a better bunch.
said:

Simple, a turd sandwich in a douche.
said:

For starters, neither I nor Vic (that I know of) are part of the CAW/UAW. For seconds, you preach about how much GM steals, how corrupt and unethical they are, yet here you are waiting to throw a party if GM goes down, taking thousands of jobs (and ordinary people) with it. You are an ignorant, selfish, no good piece of shit. You probably manage a McDonalds's, have no wife, children, or friends, and from viewing your Newsgroup postings, I can see why.
said:

There is nothing ethical about stealing from others because it comes from the tax system.
Live with it.
said:

GM has stole nothing. Now, is it ethical to wish for thousand's of people to loose jobs, and pensions? Of course it isn't, but you have such a hard on for GM, that you will do anything to see them go down, even if it means thousands of hard working Canadian's and Americans would loose there jobs, and pensions. You say you don't have a company pension plan, which sucks. But, what if you worked for a company for 30 years, been assured and guaranteed all those 30 years that you would have a full pension when you retire? Would you be pleased that it was taken away from you? No, you are a dishonorable person. You have no ethics, morals, or even rational thoughts. You are a burden to society, always have been, and always will be. You say you were born in the USA, but moved to Canada...or, did the USA kick you out, but Canada was willing to take you in? By the way, why are you only in the GM newsgroup? Why aren't you posting your drivel in the Dodge, and Chrysler groups? No, something is wrong with this picture, and you know it. You have a personal grudge against GM, and it started long before they asked for a Government loan. Ever lived near a GM plant? Ever been fired from one?
said:

Depends on your moral character. If I sifted your wallet for and extra $1000 a year, money you could use on your family, for my gross negligence and incompetance what do you call it? Now keep in mind every 1/2 baked looser company is going to do that... sooner of later you might as well cry bababababababa like a good sheeples. Which is why non-auto shouldn't be subsidising auto.
But if you can't see that, I am am sure you have a sociopathy streak in you. Because it isn't fair, ethical or moral for a non-union, ususally with less wages and no pension worker to subsidise a sory UAW/CAW ass.
And if someone looses jobs because they bilk the company with excessive wages and benefits, pumps up the pension numbers, relentlessy extorts company into the ground wants a bailout, screw them.
They deserve to loose their jobs, just to straighten them out like the spoiled idiots they are. And I for one no longer buy GM, GMAC, Chrysler, CAW, UAW any longer. They are ripping us off. _ /'_/) ,/_ / / / /'_'/' '/'__'7, /'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' /' ') \ / '' _.7' \ ( \ \ GM, GMAC, Chrysler-Cerberus, CAW-UAW, get your selfish greedy hands out of our pockets! We don't steal from you! Why do you steal from us?
said:

Well, aren't you the one.........

<Snip Crap, and one more time...> This time, try to be a man (or, as close to one as you can get) and answer the questions.
[...]
If that is what you believe, why are your not bitching about the Japanese car companies that have been stealing money from the American taxpayers for years? LOL

That is what GM management has done by stealing from the pension funds and bankrupting the company. Thank former CEO and the Board of Bystanders

You mean the CEO etc

That is what GM management has done by staeling from the pension funds and bankrupting the company. Thank former CEO and the Board of Bystanders
They are as you claim

They are as you claim

In article

I hope GM has the guts to pull up stakes and get the hell out of detroit. GM should move to a more friendly state like Mississippi or Tennessee where government and workers are more friendly to big companies. Detroit is in decline along with Michigan. They both need a kick in the ass and boot the democrats out of power along with the big shot partisan labor unions.
--
"Barack Obama went to Harvard and became
an educated fool. Barack is a person who read about

You know what really killed Detroit? The riots in the 60's. There was a black enterprenurial class in Detroit that was not directly dependent on the auto industry. Ever heard of Motown Records? But after the riots, the enterpreneurs moved to someplace less violent. Even K-mart at one time had its headquarters in Detroit, but moved to Troy Michigan in the early 70's. The same can probably be said of South Central Los Angeles, and is definitely true of parts of Chicago. Once the busniesses and decent people started pulling out, the gangs moved in. Here in Chicago, Daley is still trying to control the gangs with ever-stricter gun control laws. It's been going on since 1982 and it HASN"T WORKED A LICK. Most of Chicago except for the tourist areas downtown and a few small enclaves of really rich white folk here and there is a disaster. And as we saw at last years Taste of Chicago, the gangs are starting to close in on the tourist traps.
Charles Grozny

Yes, yes I know about all that. Detroit has seen it's better days. They should have diversified long ago, but now it's a car town, big labor town and this is what you get. Likeness to cities and towns built around Army bases. When the base closes there is nothing.
--
"Barack Obama went to Harvard and became
an educated fool. Barack is a person who read about

Wagoner, the one who got away with $20M taxpayer funded pension, was from Harvard.