Re: (update) HELP geo metro 93 misses at light load and low speed

Vuarra wrote:

i am currently running on 5w30 i have been warned to used that grade of motor oil if i dont want any problem with the valve lifters witch are prone to stick on high milage car ( my car has around 122000 miles on speedo now) and when the lifters stick the exhaust valve burns :( so i am more carefull about motor oil now
by the way today my problem got worst i was comming back to home when my car gradualy lost power it hapen 3 times before i was home on a 20 mile trip on a rainy and cold day with the heater fan on at slow speed when it happed the first time the engine stall then restarted and everything was back to normal until 5 min later the same thing happen but no stall this time then again the car engine suddently came back to normal now that it is worst it will be easyer to troubleshoot the problem witch i think is a bad electrical contact on a connector somewhere on the car or a bad efi relay or the ECU/ECM itself