Re: VIN Check can someone help.......Thanks

Could someone please run a Carfax or Autocheck (preferable) report for

> VIN 1GNCT18W7S2133825 I am thinking about buying this Blazer, looks OK > from outside but ..... Nedless to say, I can't afford to throw away > any money. I would really appreciate the help.

I can't do that, but I "can" tell you that it has 3 outstanding recalls that haven't been done....and it has never had a warranty claim in it's history...which seems strange....but possible, I suppose.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai