Re: Wages

So true. Of course we don't earn $70/hour! I earn $34/hour and, while I am certainly not complaining, I also don't think my benefits essentially double what I earn. I use dental the most. I have one prescription for thyroid medication. Never have had occasion to use the other benefits. I have heard that even payroll deductions for E.I. and CPP are figured into that calculation (in Canada...the equivalent in the U.S.).