Re: want that new car? read here

Parents of 15 year old find $71,000 (US $ CASH) hidden in his closet.

> Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely > must have just seen this story recently featured on a major nightly > news program. > > (U.S.A). > > His mother was cleaning, and putting away laundry, when she came across > a large brown paper bag. It was suspiciously buried beneath some > clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15 year old sons closet. > > Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened > the bag, and found it was full of cash. Five dollar bills, twenties, > fifties and hundreds all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles. > > My first thought was that he had robbed a bank. said the 41-year-old > women. > > There was over $71,000 in that bag, thats more than my husband earns in > a year.

You lying spammer. The kid had been trading stocks on the internet and made the money. This just goes to show you, a kid can make money in the stock market, but your pyramid scheme is BS.

Reply to
Scott

Not only is it BS, it is illegal under US law, NO MATTER WHAT THEY CLAIM

Reply to
hls

Nah - the kid's been selling dope in the school yard. The emails are just a front to fool his mother.

Reply to
Mike Marlow