Re: what the hell were GM thinking?

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:35:05 -0000, Sleeker GT Phwoar
<snip something I have no opinion on>

Whaaaa! Here's some cheese for your whine!
You know what? I just leased a Chevy Optra Wagon (Lacetti Wagon for you limies), and I found it to be a lightyear's better design than the Crappalier/Cobalt. You want proof? Look under the rear axle. The Optra has an independant rear suspension, and the "real" Chevy cars have axle beams.
As for the "real" cars, I just got rid of a '92 Roadmaster and a '87 Regal. Both rear wheel drive cars. I'll miss them both. And I could not afford a brand new RWD car, as much as I miss the ability to steer with my loud pedal. But I'll take what quality I can get, esp. since the only auto maker whose credit I could get was the General's. Vuarra

rear suspension too..so, whats your point?
ahmet

That GM still have yet to learn what independant means.
Ford is another kettle of fish. Vuarra