Re: What this world needs now...

It already exists. It's called the Cadillac Escalade EXY. It is perhaps the most butt-ugly looking piece of shit that has come out of Generous Motors Corp in a long time. (I am not sure but I think it's assy'd in Mexico alongside the Avalanche assy line)
You can look at a photo and a review of it here
http://www.carreview.com/Trucks/Cadillac+Escalade+EXT/PRD_129853_1541crx.aspx
The best way to describe this thing with wheels is, do you remember the Simpson's episode where Homer Simpson discovers his long-lost brother who happened to be a very successfull CEO of an automotive company.....?
In the episode above, Homer is charged to design the ultimate "man's vehicle" and he comes up with the "Homer". This is *exactly* what the Cadillac Escalade EXY is.
A vehicle that only Homer Simpson could have dreamed of. White Southern trailer trash everywhere will have wet-dreams of owning one of these GM comic-book vehicles come to life. It will no doubt be as popular with the indoor tractor pull and monster truck crowd than Moon Pie and RC Cola....

The vehicle of choice you mean to allude to is still no doubt the vintage 1960's or early 70's full-sized Chevrolet product with 4-wheel independent lifts that can bounce saidsame vehicle 2 feet off the ground whilst stationary at the Intersection.
(you can see the classic example in one of Cheech & Chong's videos - the title of which escapes me right now...)
peachman wrote:

Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, with the van that has hydraulics and Cheech snorts soap and drinks pee out of a jar.