Re: What this world needs now...

What this world needs now is a new SUV, called "El Toro" This me too Cadillac

> (since the guys can't think up of anything new is really a chevrolet El Camino > with an additional $20,000 mark-up.

It already exists. It's called the Cadillac Escalade EXY. It is perhaps the most butt-ugly looking piece of shit that has come out of Generous Motors Corp in a long time. (I am not sure but I think it's assy'd in Mexico alongside the Avalanche assy line)

You can look at a photo and a review of it here

The best way to describe this thing with wheels is, do you remember the Simpson's episode where Homer Simpson discovers his long-lost brother who happened to be a very successfull CEO of an automotive company.....?

In the episode above, Homer is charged to design the ultimate "man's vehicle" and he comes up with the "Homer". This is *exactly* what the Cadillac Escalade EXY is.

A vehicle that only Homer Simpson could have dreamed of. White Southern trailer trash everywhere will have wet-dreams of owning one of these GM comic-book vehicles come to life. It will no doubt be as popular with the indoor tractor pull and monster truck crowd than Moon Pie and RC Cola....

Many wetbacks would purchase this car/truck > for status in the pickle fields(hell GM knows that NOBODY would know the > difference,remember the flop Cimarron?) Let's add a 8.0litre diesel engine so the > air will really stink.Yesirrreeee,Pepe would really impress the

senioritas,while

his old lady drives his Cadillac pick-up truck to the welfare office to pick up > their food stamps. Betcha Jay-Lo will be the spokesperson for this heap. Her ass > needs all the cushion it can get. How about a Ferrari station wagon?

The vehicle of choice you mean to allude to is still no doubt the vintage 1960's or early 70's full-sized Chevrolet product with 4-wheel independent lifts that can bounce saidsame vehicle

2 feet off the ground whilst stationary at the Intersection.

(you can see the classic example in one of Cheech & Chong's videos - the title of which escapes me right now...)

Reply to
peachman

Cheech and Chong's Next Movie, with the van that has hydraulics and Cheech snorts soap and drinks pee out of a jar.

Reply to
John B