Re: When will people Begin to Boycott Exxon/Mobil?

Page 3 of 3
I do not agree with the logic of bidding and control. When a barrel of oil was $33, gas was selling for $1.20 a gallon. Now that oil is $63, the gas should be $2.50 a gallon not $3.25 or more. The Arabs told the
US oil company's more than 10 years ago that there is plenty of crude, YOU need more refineries. None have been built, and that is how exxon is raping us and controling the price. Not to mention the fact that the bush cartel is directing the whole show. bush is nothing but a common two-bit criminal. him and his crony's should be put in jail for what they are doing to this Country.
By the way we have never purchased gas from exxon/mobil and never will. Anyone remember the exxon raldez, it is still being contested by exxon. And they all go to church on Sunday and say what good christians they are.
Warren

Back even before my time, (Exxon was Esso was Standard Oil) this giant was regarded by many as a corporate thief. They, it is reputed, used heavy handed tactics to cheat people out of their oil rights, water out fields, etc.
Congress finally had to break it and others like it into pieces, which now seem to be flowing back together.
They still tend to believe that they are big enough to define law, not to have to follow it.
This is not my favorite oil company.