Re: Which reservoir feeds which brakes?

wrote:

My guess from what you describe, is that it probably dont matter. On cars with disk brakes, the disk gets the bigger compartment. You got all drums and both compartments are the same. I see no reason why it would matter at all.
Do the brakes work well?
Maybe someone else has more reasoning for which compartment is for which brake...... If not, and the brakes work, dont worry about it.