Re: Who will be the US "Big 3" in 2016?

I'm not pro-union by any means, however, if someone is giving, I'm going to

>take whatever I can get. While good wages make for good consumers, >excessive wages are a burden on industry. Remember the cleaning woman in >the new recently that was pulling about 100k in wages and pension? She was >smart in taking what she could get, but the company was negligent in making >that possible and passing on the cost to the auto buyer. . >

Sad to say, but if the union didn't take it, profits would have gone to even more obscene executive pay, perks, bonus' and platinum retirements.

I still remember the story of GE's retiring CEO.... How much is "too much" ?

Or the first "Billion Dollar CEO " who retired from United Health Care.....

Reply to
Anonymous

Executive pay is akin to the millions paid to sports figures, who work only a few days a year, for the same reason.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter