Re: Why I spurn American Cars

Hey Hunt,
If you want to post your glory for fords go to the ford site, get off the Toyota, GM and whatever else your on.... But if you tell me that a ford Taurus is better than a Toyota and is built better, will last longer and won't be in the shop every week with something then we can talk....
Jake
I didn't do the cross post, only replied to it from the NG I was in at the time. I never said one was better than the other, only that some costs a lot more. From what I see every manufacture is building good stuff today. The only difference is see is style and price. Spend your money were you wish
mike hunt
M Hayes529 wrote:

I'm referring to corporate and government fleets, not rental car companies. Most rental companies do not keep their vehicles more than a year. Fleets generally keep their units in service for five year or 300K, WOF.
mike hunt
Liam Devlin wrote:

in missouri every single government car is pretty much a ford taurus................not my pick(which is pontiac) but guess they find something good in ford.........I had a 99 taurus....was nice..........