Re: Your suggestoin for a SUV

Let your wife show off in a Lincoln Navigator.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_

GoodLuck wrote:

Trolling 10 newsgroups is not nice. That aside, Hummer 2 is the only way to go.
Is this another "I hate SUV's thread"? I wish that all the yuppies and idiots would stay in their BMW's, Lexus, Mercedes and Hondas, etc. and stop buying SUV's when the mood strikes them.