real wheel bearing 98 Jimmy

I replaced rear rotors on my 1998 GMC Jimmy. Its a 4X4. When I test drove in it had a rubbing noise like the parking brake was dragging. I removed them
but it still has the noise. I am thinking real wheel bears. Any other thoughts and what are the basics for replacing real wheel bearings with disk breaks.
never mind got it done thanks
"Tim or Linda snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net>" <lt<dot> wrote in message

So what was the problem?