Rear Brake Pads - 99 Buick Park Avenue

I've changed the front pads on this car a few times with no problem, but the rear caliper mechanism confuses me. It seems like there is only one bolt to remove. What's the trick to properly changing the
rear brake pads on this car?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suppose most folks who own Park Avenue's don't bother with their own maintenance, so I had to answer my own question.
You need to remove the bolt for the cable bracket as well. Also, before you start, get a piston wrench - you can't just push the rear pistons back in (that will break them), you need a special wrench to turn them in. Get one at your local auto parts store.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Also, after removing the one lower bolt and the cable bracket bolt, the caliper pivots upward to remove. Just FYI...
Thanks.
-JS