Rear Wiper Chev Venture

The rear window wiper on my 2003 Chev Venture has been intermittent for a couple years now. Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone have
any advice about where I should start checking?
Thanks in advance,
Blair
The motors used in these vehicles have a curcuit borad built in. It is posible that water has leaked in and some of the contacts are corroded. Check for voltage at the wiper motor and, if present, replace the motor.
On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:00:13 -0400, "Blair Chesterton"

My Olds van the rear is on a wiper delay based on a % of the front from what I can tell, as the rear gets a lot less water than the front. Is that a problem? For me it sure isn't. You'll look like a bit of a non if you ran the rear on constantly.