Rear Wiper Chev Venture

The rear window wiper on my 2003 Chev Venture has been intermittent for a couple years now. Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone have any advice about where I should start checking?

Thanks in advance,

Blair

Reply to
Blair Chesterton

reddog

My Olds van the rear is on a wiper delay based on a % of the front from what I can tell, as the rear gets a lot less water than the front. Is that a problem? For me it sure isn't. You'll look like a bit of a non if you ran the rear on constantly.

Reply to
scott