Rear wiper info: "05 Uplander (Chevy Venture)

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the rear wiper nozzle for a "05 Uplander. (Same conponents as a Venture)

The dealer wants me to make an appointment to get adjusted and said I'd have to leave the van as he can not give me a definite time when they can get to it.

TIA,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes

Don't those nozzle' s just press into the top of the hatch gate? I don't think there is a way to adjust them.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 134 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

I don't know which type of nozzle you have, but some adjust by sticking a needle in the hole and moving it in the direction desired. H

Reply to
Hairy

I was thinking the same thing, like on my wife's Honda, but took a look at a co-workers 2002 Montana, it's not like that. We have two other mini vans at the shop, a 2002 Venture and a 2004 Venture, I will take a look at those tomorrow and report.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I checked out the 2004 Venture, although it is different than the 2002 Montana, it still doesn't look adjustable. The washer fluid nozzle appears to be one solid piece of plastic.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie