rebuilt brake cylinders

Would anybody know of for sale, new or rebuilt brake cylinders for a 55 Buick Special? Thanks in advance. Mike,

Try this. New for $11.88 before shipping.
http://www.partsamerica.com/SelectParts.asp?SourceArea=&PartType#2&PTSet=A &Description=Brake+Hydraulics&SourcePage=PartTypes&SearchFor=Wheel+Cylinder

Before the cheap rebuilts it was common to simply rebuild the old ones with a kit from NAPA. It doesn't take much time, but that time is what made shops go to new or rebuilt parts I believe. A DIYer can still do it though.

I've found that on many cars, it takes less time to rebuild a wheel cylinder than it does to replace it. Inaccessible mounting bolts, brake line fittings that won't loosen, etc. OTOH yopu need a hone the size of a straw on some cylinders.
Guys....the question was "Would anybody know of for sale, new or rebuilt brake cylinders for a 55 Buick Special?
Not is rebuilding better.....
BUT if you are into that sort of thing....here ya go
http://www.partsamerica.com/SelectParts.asp?SourceArea=&PartType#1&PTSet=A &Description=Brake+Hydraulics&SourcePage=PartTypes&SearchFor=Wheel+Cylinder+ Kit
<snip>

cylinder
fittings

I was not going to admit this little detail. We used to use #400 emery cloth and brake fluid and clean up the cylinders with our hands/fingers. I don't recall ever having a failure. Of course, the cylinder never had to be removed.
<snip>

Emery cloth.....an exceptional most valuable "secret weapon" in the mechanics tool box...... You probably got it just as good as the hone, if not better. I have seen (and did) more damage with a hone than I care to mention....

55
NEW for $11.88....not rebuilt..........