Recalibrate odometer

Hi
I own a 2000 Venture. I changed the tire but not factory size. The odometer is false now. I'm looking for a "scan tool" to adjust parameters.
Thank you.
Christophe Salvaing (private answer : remove pasbolespams of my adress)
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:13:35 +0200, "Christophe Salvaing"

I'm not sure who offers it over here, but in the UK autotrader they are advertized all the time. Apparently people's odometer's tend to go bad just before the lease runs out over there. Try checking www.autotrader.co.uk I know they're in the paper versions, not sure if it's online though. If anyone in this NG has a copy check the back pages & post the info here. I'd be interested to see if they'd work on North American Units as well as they do on the Euro~stuff
Apparently people's odometer's tend to

HahHA! how convienient...