Recalls

GM has just made some more recalls. their signal lights are crap...

I wonder how much this recall will cost the company because of poor quality control. that's if GM has a quality control policy .

Reply to
Jk

"Jk" is now misquoted in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

God has just made some more recalls. He forgot to give Jk's brain the ability to learn ...

I wonder how much this recall will cost Jk's mom because of poor quality control. that's if Jk's parents have a quality control policy . Perhaps they best practice birth control in the future.

Reply to
StingRay

Amen to that. When God asked him if he wanted a brain, he thought he said train and told him no because he already had one. Boy do I hate trolls.

Rich B

just how much will it cost all those people that now have to bring in their gm tin cans for recall fix's.

how many have to take time off their work to get the recall fix. must come close to millions of dollars in lost wages...

gm should pay them for tak>"Jk" is now misquoted in message

Reply to
Jk

take your blinkers off. your junk bond company is on the ropes..

Reply to
Jk

This isnt really a problem, nobody uses their blinker these days anyways, so it wont affect 99% of the public....

Reply to
Paradox

Jk, you are truly a caring person. You seem so worried about all of us GM owners. Thanks sincerely for your concern. But we are big girls and boys in this NewsGroup and we will get through this horrible signal switch dilemma with only a few bruises. I have been monitoring the posts in this NG and it would not appear that there have been any suicides or slashed wrists yet. All the regulars are still here and in good spirits. If I may humbly suggest, your caring ways are much more required in a couple of other NG's and I'd like to suggest that you subscribe to one or more of these NG's, where your caring and compassionate ways will be more appreciated:

alt.savethebabyseals; alt.bantheimmigrants; alt.whatswrongwithmyhead; alt.I'mbeingwatched; alt.Godhasjustmadesomemorerecalls; alt.Idon'tknowwhatI'mdoing; alt.cunninglinguists; alt.legendinmyownmind

Reply to
StingRay

sorry you don,t want remove the brick wall in front of your eyes,

Reply to
Jk

Orrrr, did you mean to say "There is none so blind, as he who will not see." This would certainly appear to apply in your case Jk. Lighten up. ;-)

Reply to
StingRay