Recap of Anti-Lock brake problem

A while back I had posted about an Anti-Lock light being on after a right front wheel bearing replacement. Of course I thought I had gotten a bad sensor so I replaced the bearing again, no help, light came on again after it being cleared. So I ohmed out all the sensors and they were all good. So I checked the right front sensor for output and again it tested good as did all the others.

To make a long story short, the weather-pac connecter at the right front sensor leaked and the wire had corrosion at least three inches up into the harness. So now I must get a repair harness for the final fix.

Just relating this to the group in case anyone runs into this type problem. I live in the Midwest and lots of salt on the roads in the winter.

Reply to
PM