rechrome or replace ?

Am I better off buying NOS Chrome trim, or having old trim replated ?

The bumpers are " hazy " the Aluminum trim has scratches, if I polish, will it damage the anodized coating, and leave the parts worse off, what sort of polish should I use ? I tried various metal polishes such as Never Dull / simichrome / chrome cleaner, I think I need an abrasive polish, or a good chrome shop. { Massachusetts }

Any ideas welcome, thank you.

Reply to
451CTDS