Regulators Hired by Toyota Helped Halt Investigations

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid 601103&sid=aMBS8icm3pyY

On 12/02/2010 6:01 AM, Tom wrote:

I guess the Japanese learned how it works in USA.
http://www.nhtsa.gov/portal/nhtsa_static_file_downloader.jsp?file=/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Traffic%20Injury%20Control/Articles/Associated%20Files/811224.pdf
Tiny version: http://tinyurl.com/yg5jr2j
Keep in mind these are more serious GM transgressions, and with more than 3 times as many for GM over Toyota on the NHTSA books, makes one wonder why all of a sudden the government owns Government Motors and NHTSA goes after it's number one competator.
Did you GM wanted reparations and got some from the US government for plants the US bombed in WW II? Those plants were making stuff for the Natzis.
How many have GM, Chrylser and Ford hired? Or is this just another smear on Toyota from Government Motors. Better yet, how many at the NHTSA used to work at GM?
Now that Government Motors and NHTSA are working for the same bosses, lets get the impatial picure shall we. Or are we worshiping the devil?
Heil Obama...better learn it quick. I swear Obama is Al'Queda because if Toyota fell, so might Japan, and then the US from ponzi debt and currency mismanagement. Plus Toyota can lay off some more Americans in the go of it. Good bye to a Asian ally too... Hope the Japanese get that base closed, maybe even invite China to the party.
As Obama polarizes the the USA for WWW III .... all for silly ponzi government debt mongering and pure corruption at the top.
History does indeed repeat itself. 1935 - tick tock... now say Heil Obama you pathetic sheep...

http://www.nhtsa.gov/portal/nhtsa_static_file_downloader.jsp?file=/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/Traffic%20Injury%20Control/Articles/Associated%20Files/811224.pdf
in your world are their a lot of padded cells. when it comes to making up stories you are _____________ (fill in the blank)
Subject: Re: How recalls really should be done Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010 11:39 AM
(Cross posting deleted, automatically)
Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Yeah, I read about this. They had some situations blocked out of the study, for some -to me - obscure reason.. I am sure they couch it in terms of "doing my job".
Some people need to lose their jobs, be fined, go to jail...