remote car starter

i need to find a wiring guide for a 89 s-10 pick-up canadaian made / i just bought a car starter from a friend and the color code are not the same as my truck? trying to get in touch with the company but with no
luck and there web page has the same color code as the instructions.? are the wiring for the cars made the same in usa for in canada? what i need is the wiring for the start...ing1...ing2...acc...lights...brakes...and tech... thks alot in advance
See if this works for ya.... door locks can be a pain on this rig.. let us know if you need more help.... bobo
Chevrolet
S-10 Pickup
1986-1994
Remote Starter Wiring Colors and Notes
Function Vehicle Color Location
Start: YELLOW OR PURPLE IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS **
Ignition #1: PINK IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
Ignition #2: ORANGE IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
Ignition #3: N/A
Accessory: BROWN IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
Brake Light: WHITE (+) SWITCH ON BRAKE PEDAL SUPPORT BRACKET
Tach Signal: WHITE AT DISTRIBUTOR OR ICM *
Parking Lights: BROWN (+) AT HEADLIGHT SWITCH
Headlights: YELLOW (+) HEADLIGHT SWITCH OR BEAM SELECT SW.
OEM Alarm Disarm: N/A
OEM Alarm Arm: N/A
Diesel Glow Plug:
Clutch Bypass Wire:
Notes: * Throttle Body Injection Engine. ** See Note #300 - General Motors Rear Wheel Drive Vehicles.

Chevrolet

S-10 Pickup
thks bobo but thats the same color code that i have ....the pink wire for ing 1 but in my truck the pink wire goes to the windshield wiper harness
Bobo wrote:

You aren't even close to the right harness..the ignition switch is halfway down the column..on the top. The big wires... not the small ones going up into the top of the column...those are for the direction switch ,wipers,and cruise if equipped..... I can try and dig up a picture if you can't find it..Bobo

the
i found them bobo THKS ALOT and the remote is working fine ..... i wasnt looking high enough but i spoted them ...once again thks.... in a few wks im going to get to my wifes intake manifold gasget {yep a 3.1 litre} I got the book and kept the notes in this group but if i get stuck i now guys like you will help out
Bobo wrote:

Let me know if you need the information still and I can send you a copy...need to know if it is 4 cylinder or V-6. Steve

thks skeezicks we got it figger out
Skeezicks wrote:

buy the remote start from WWW.Bought4Less.com
: i need to find a wiring guide for a 89 s-10 pick-up canadaian made / i : just bought a car starter from a friend and the color code are not the : same as my truck? trying to get in touch with the company but with no : luck and there web page has the same color code as the instructions.? : are the wiring for the cars made the same in usa for in canada? what i : need is the wiring for the : start...ing1...ing2...acc...lights...brakes...and tech... : thks alot in advance :
well that stuff lookied like the junk I throw away on a daily basis.... really now, if I wanted to plug something, it wouldn't be overpriced junk like that...