Remote Car Starter

Hello Am looking for a detailed schematic for a 1995 Chev.Cavalier.,wanting to install a remote car starter,Make is a Polar Start, Model is a PS-2905.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks dman56
Call the company that manufactured it's tech support line:
They'll fax you a detailed schematic ot he car's wiring, where to tap into the wiring and any tricks to use.
I hope this helps.
Refinish King
PS
Where I buy mine, they send me the diagrams in the box they package the units in. Soon I'll buy the CD.

go to Part Source and look it up on their computer for free.