Remote Keyless Entry

I have a Buick 2000 Century the remote will open the doors but not the trunk have new battery and resynchronization the remote like the owners manual said but still no trunk need help or do I trade in the car

Did the remote work the trunk when you bought it? Some cars have a door only keyless module you have to buy the trunk add on

trunk
Have you done the obvious.... tried to pop the trunk via the button in the cab? If there is a problem with the release mech it may not be your FOB (remote) at all.
On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:49:14 -0400, "Ron Grbavcik"

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
I believe there's a lever on the trunk latch to lock out the switch and remotes.