Remote Keyless Entry for Buick Century Custom 2000

Does anyone have the instructions on how to clone my remote (keyless entry ) for my Buick Century Custom 2000.

If I get one with the same model/fcc id number can I clone it myself? Or does anyone know of a site where the instructions may be ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Mark S

I do, your local Buick dealer.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I periodically take our local parts manager to lunch & get mine programmed by him. Some models, I remember from car-selling days. But too many to keep up with for only once-in-a-while jobs now. Service managers are too busy, altho' highly competent as well. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Try Google, as I have found a couple on there a while back--may be more applications (or less?) now. s

Reply to
sdlomi2