Remote starter

I have a 2007 Impala LT with a factory remote start. It seems like the range that the key fobs will lock the doors and/or start the car is about half of what it was new. I have replaced the batteries in both
fobs twice and it is only marginally better.
The distance is about equal with either key set so I was wondering if it is on the receiving end.
Is there something that can interfere with the reception on the car? It doesn't seem to be much different in different locations, so I can't blame it on interference with something here at home.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. The remote start (for the wife, you know) isn't much help if it only works from 15 feet away.
Thank you.
Gary B.
If it's built before 3/1/07, there is a TSB on just that issue. The # is 07-08-52-001 and covers the Remote Vehicle Start (RVS) having poor range.

SnS wrote:

Thank you very much !
Gary