remove 96 park avenue dash?

Hi all, I hope someone can help, this is driving me batty. Can someone give me instructions on removing the dash in a 96 buick park avenue base? It seems I need to remove the whole dash to get to the factory
head unit. Can anyone help please? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Will
Will,
You might want to consider going to www.allData.com and subscribing as a DIYer for your car. Costs $25 for a year. For that you can login and find step-by-step instructions and diagrams for a lot of stuff like that. It's not perfect, but better than nothing and not too expensive.
Ed '95 Park Ave Ultra