Removing Rusted Rotors & Drums

Hello again,
I bought a whole new brake system, but its rather tricky getting the old drums and rotors off the hubs.
They are rusted on pretty tight, and I've tried penetrating lube with
no success.
No, I have not smacked them with a hammer...I do not want to mess up the bearings!
All help appreciated :o)
Cheers,
JeFF
I usually use a few soft blows with a lead hammer. Works for me.