Removing sun visor on GM cars?

Does anyone know how to remove the sun visor on an Olds Intrigue (1998)? Our other car is a '04 Century and the sunvisors are identical, so GM must have used that same visor for quite a few years.
The passenger side got wrecked by the previous owner and I can NOT figure out how it detatches from the roof to change it. TIA.