Rendezvous Warranty question

I have a 2002 Buick Rendezvous, 44,000 miles. My a/c is malfunctioning, it works every thrid or fourth time I start the car. Three people have told me that this is something that is covered under warranty but I can't find anything to that effect in the warranty info. Before I spend the $$ to get it fixed, I want to make sure it is not covered under the warranty. Someone smarter than me must know this answer. Thanks.

David

Reply to
David Kelly

How about the bumper to bumper warranty? It might still be covered under that.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

The basic warranty is 3 years/36,000 miles in the US. You're 8,000 over on the mileage part, so you effectively have no more warranty coverage (unless you bought an extended warranty).

Reply to
Brad Clarke