Reommend a RKE system for a 2001 Impala

Wife likes the RKE on my truck so I need to add it to her car before I loose my truck. Anyone recommend a good brand that I can add to her car?

Check with your local alarm/stereo shops.
Eugene Nine wrote:

Our '99 Olds 88 didn't have it, so we had the dealer install it. It was about $130 i think. I think it was just the generic brand, but seems alright. We got 2 little fobs.
-