replace/fix brake light

I have a 2002 Olds Bravada. The rear brake light (the one high on the liftgate) is burnt out on the drivers side only. I had a quick look and don't see a way to change any
bulbs. Is there a way to just change a bulb or does the entire light housing have to be replaced? thanks.
Should be a replaceable bulb. I would suggest that you either ask at an autoparts store how to change it or buy a maintenance manual. Might even be able to borrow a manual from your local library.
Snow...

Unless the Bravada uses an entirely different CHMSL lamp than the rest of the S series, that is an LED unit. No user replaceable parts in it.
--
Steve W.
Life is not like a box of chocolates