Replace glass mounted third brake light in 2002 Bravada

I bought a replacement third brake light from an auto wrecker for my

2002 Bravda. Any tips on how to remove the old and put in the new? I thought removing the screws (one from each side) of the lens housing and it would come out nice and easy, but it looks like I may have to remove other parts.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

thanks.

Reply to
bobjones1000