replacing an alternator in a 94 Pontiac Grand Am V6

I've read online that I'll have to remove a motor mount to get to it. How hard is that to do?

Walk in the park. Put a jack under the oil pan, with a board on it to distribute the weight, and bring the jack up so that it just tries to lift the engine. At that point you can take the motor mount off from the passenger side fender well (to the front of the engine). Simple as pie.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net