Replacing Blower Motor Resistor Pack

Shep/Ian or anyone else who has don this,
I'm making a 5 hour trip to my parents for a visit and to replace the blower motor resistor pack in their 2002 Intrigue. The procedure/location/part is
no problem, I just don't want to lug all my tools. Just want to know if there is any "special access" tools that will help the job. So far I got the proper sockets, 1/4" driver and ratchet, misc extensions and upholstry clip tools.
Any more?
Steve
Steve, might need small torx head set also. Philips, of course, and a lite. I am sure this was probably unecessary on my part, but I always forget some little thing, good luck.

-
Torx and a light. Funny thing, never even thought of a light. Anywho, E-Torx or just Torx?

regular torx will do.

-
A shop manual to tell you how to do the job without busting something. Me thinks it would be better for you to offer to pay the cost of the repair ;)
mike hunt

LOL!
Oh Boy Steve, I was waiting for that, you just better get on the road and forget the group!

-